Our office will be following best practices regarding self-quarantines during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- We are open during normal business hours and are scheduling virtual meetings for clients who prefer or do not feel well.
- If you feel sick, please do not come to the office. Let us schedule a virtual meeting for you instead.
- As some of our team are working from home and may not be in the office to help you, if you do not have a scheduled appointment, please do not stop by the office unannounced.
- With the smaller staff in office, we apologize if we are unable to answer your call immediately but will use our best efforts to get back to you shortly.
- We are following the CDC guidelines. We are regularly wiping down door handles and other commonly touched areas using anti-bacterial wipes and have hand-sanitizer available.
We are always available to discuss your case status; please call us at (520) 395-1551.
We look forward to assisting you as best we can in these unique circumstances, keeping your health and safety as our first priority.